Comment on page
Please remember that LeetSwap is an experimental and new protocol, high-risk high-reward, but it could lead to the loss of funds. Invest responsibly.
As always, NFA, DYOR, and good luck!
LeetSwap Finance is a decentralized peer-to-peer protocol that people can use to create liquidity and trade ERC-20 tokens on multiple blockchains. LeetSwap is a public, open-source, or source-available software including a set of smart contracts that are deployed on multiple blockchains. Your use of the LeetSwap protocol involves various risks, including, but not limited to, losses while digital assets are being supplied to the LeetSwap protocol and losses due to the fluctuation of prices of tokens in a trading pair or liquidity pool. Before using the LeetSwap protocol, you should review the relevant documentation to ensure you understand how the LeetSwap protocol works. Additionally, just as you can access email protocols such as SMTP through multiple email clients, you can access the LeetSwap protocol through dozens of web or mobile interfaces. You are responsible for doing your own diligence on those interfaces to understand the fees and risks they present.
THE LeetSwap PROTOCOL IS PROVIDED "AS IS", AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. The LeetSwap protocol is not owned by anyone, it is run by smart contracts deployed on multiple blockchains. No developer or entity involved in creating the LeetSwap protocol will be liable for any claims or damages whatsoever associated with your use, inability to use, or your interaction with other users of, the LeetSwap protocol, including any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages, or loss of profits, cryptocurrencies, tokens, or anything else of value.
Neither LeetSwap nor any of its contributors, developers, or partners will be responsible for any losses, damages, gains, or claims arising from the following:
(1) Mistakes made by users of software or services developed by LeetSwap, e.g., forgotten passwords, payments sent to wrong addresses, and accidental deletion of wallets.
(2) Software problems of the Website and/or any LeetSwap-related software or service, e.g., corrupted wallet file, incorrectly constructed transactions, unsafe cryptographic libraries, malware affecting the Website and/or any LeetSwap-related software or service.
(3) Technical failures in the user's hardware of any LeetSwap-related software or service, e.g., data loss due to a faulty or damaged storage device.
(4) Security problems experienced by the user of any LeetSwap-related software or service, e.g., unauthorized access to users' wallets and/or accounts.
(5) Actions or inactions of third parties and/or events experienced by third parties, e.g., the bankruptcy of service providers (e.g. on-chain oracles), information security attacks on service providers, and fraud conducted by third parties.
In no event shall the owners of, or contributors to, the Website and LeetSwap-developed software or services be liable for any damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Website or any LeetSwap's services.
Please note that this document might be subject to change in the future, and without previous notice.